Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Homebrew

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Linebacker Bock

Ok so not sure if a review of your own beer counts but here it goes. Yes I made this myself albeit with a kit from Mr Beer But nonetheless I made it. And I like it. Its a classic bock style beer. It is dark although for a dark beer it is quite light tasting. it goes down smooth and crisp, the carbonation just right. It has a light head, You notice the sweet overtones as you take a drink and then the hops make an appearance subtle yet noticeable. I would say for those who tend to not like dark beer this would be one that can be quite enjoyable.
and so I rate this one
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If its anything like the pale ale you brewed Im sure its going to be good. I prefer the dark english style beers with roated malts so Im really looking forward to this one.